Sunday, October 28, 2012

Phillip Island MotoGP: Defeated Dani Pedrosa proud of title chase

Dani Pedrosa apologised to his team and supporters when his MotoGP championship defeat, however aforementioned he was still pleased with his title campaign.

Jorge Lorenzo clenched the 2012 championship at Phillip Island on Sunday with second place behind Casey assaulter, as Pedrosa crashed out of the lead on lap 2.

"Maybe it absolutely was too early to push," aforementioned Pedrosa. "I went a trifle bit wider thereon corner. I lost the front."

Pedrosa had a muted begin to the season. when six races he trailed Lorenzo by thirty-nine points and was solely third within the standings.

Lorenzo's Assen retirement revived Honda's title chase, and Pedrosa took his initial wins of the season in European nation and also the European nation, before being taken out at Misano.

That incident place Lorenzo thirty eight points clear and perceived to signal the top of the title fight, just for Pedrosa to travel on a three-race streak and find the gap all the way down to twenty three points before his Australian automobile race disaster.

"I'm pleased with however I've competed," aforementioned Pedrosa.

"I feel dangerous for those that support Maine, my family and my fans.

"I tried to present it everything all year."(dm/)

No comments:

Post a Comment